New one bedroom apartment w private garden
This is an opportunity to rent one of several stylish new one bedroom apartments in central Woking, finished to a high quality with lots of luxury finishing touches: open plan kitchen, underfloor heating, integrated dishwasher, Samsung fridge with water dispenser, recessed LED plinth lights etc.!
The apartment has sliding patio doors direct on to private garden with patio.
The apartment is only 4 minutes walking distance from Woking mainline station and town centre.
Off-street parking on driveway.
No hassle dealing with agents - you will get a personal and quality service from private live-out landlords. We fully maintain the apartment and all your needs are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
- Brand new conversion this year
- Finished to a very high standard
- FREE off-street parking on driveway
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Stylish high spec kitchen
- Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating
- Beautiful bay window
- TV aerial points in each room
- private garden - great for BBQs.
The local area:
- Ideal location, barely more than a stone's throw from the town centre and station, whilst still in a good quiet residential area.
- also perfect access to the A3, M25 and business parks incl McLaren (we are on the right side of Woking)
- Huge range of shops, restaurants, gyms and other facilities right on your doorstep
Call, text or email any time of day, or feel free to click on the 'Show interest for Free' link on the right hand side during the first week.
This is a non-smoking apartment.
Deposits are safeguarded in a deposit protection scheme.
We look forward to showing you around the place very soon,
Ryan & Liz (professional live out landlords)
EPC rating: C
- Flat to rent
£1,050 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord