Friendly girls Jesmond house share
FLEXIBLE ON DATE AVAILABLE. PROFESSIONAL FEMALES PREFERRED PLEASE.
I am currently looking to move out of my lovely Jesmond home due to other commitments.
Friendly professional house share of four looking for a new flat mate and friend to share a modern flat with.
The house currently has four professional girls hoping to find a new flatmate with similar interests.☺️
The house is social and would best suit someone who is open to nights in with takeaways and Netflix but who are also up for nights out on the toon at the weekend!🥂
I am looking to move out of the flat by the beginning of January but this could be flexible. The current contract would run until September with the chance to renew for another full year. ☺️
- Fully furnished
- Modern, bright and tidy
- Located in Sandyford/Jesmond (2 mins walk to Jesmond metro station)
- 15 min walk to main city centre shopping on Northumberland street, £5 uber from city centre to home, see map!
- Spacious open-plan living area with large comfy corner sofa, breakfast bar with stools and large flat screen TV
- 5 double bedrooms - yours is the one in the photos and has double bed, large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair
- Brand new luxury bathroom with walk-in rain shower
- 2nd bathroom with toilet/basin/shower
- Washing machine, oven, microwave, gas hobs, large double fridge freezer and plenty of storage
- Central heating, double glazed
- Virgin media (wifi & tv) INCLUDED IN RENT
- £58.60/month each paid into joint account for other bills and shared expenses
- No agency fees!
- Excellent private landlord (the best I've had in 8 years of renting)
- Parking available (FREE PERMIT) in private car park at rear of building
- Flat share
- £368 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 27
- Any pets?
- Netflix, wine nights, nights out, nights in
- 4 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate