Looking for a normal person to share my house. Big house for one chap.
Garden front and pack, garage (no room for car), loft space for storage, double sized room with king sized bed.
Will come furnished with king sized bed, new mattress, desk (if requested), bedside table and wardrobe. Items negotiable.
Looking for someone who will do their fair share round the house, be sociable and has respect for other people's things.
Hopefully, you keep yourself clean and the space around you clean. FYI I'm not a clean freak.
Used to live here with ex but been single 7 months now so might as well make the most of the spare room.
- House share
- £320 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Walking, hiking, gym, films, social drinking, cycling, camping, kayaking, kayak fishing, wild camping, pool, snooker, cinemas, beach, cars, etc.
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord