Room in Comfortable House Share with Support
Our supported accommodation would be ideal for :
- Individuals who have experienced mental health issues, unemployment, domestic abuse, leaving care or homelessness and would like to transition to a more settled domestic setting, but still require some support
- Adults primarily over 25yrs with low/med support needs, with no unaddressed substance addictions - or willing to engage with specialist support.
No fees or deposit
DSS / Universal Credit Welcome
min, 2-3 Hours support per week from Green Pastures
Service charge £9.43 per week covers utility bills and broadband wifi
Core rent will be covered by housing benefit
Contact us to apply
* image is very similar to the actual house advertised byt not identical, in order to protect the identity and address of current residents, please contact for more information
To enquire please send a message with your contact number and we will call you back
- House share
- £9 pw (double)
- £9 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 65
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord