A Stones Throw Away From Nuneaton Town Centre!
TWO ROOMS NOW AVAILABLE IN THIS SMALL AND FRIENDLY HOUSESHARE SITTING ON A QUIET STREET, YET WITHIN A SHORT WALK AWAY FROM QUEENS ROAD AND NUNEATON TOWN CENTRE AND OFFERED WITH £0 DEPOSIT!
- The room itself is a comfortable double on the first floor and comes fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers.
- The property is completely refurbished throughout and has new furniture in every room!
- All utility bills are included especially super FAST Virgin business Wifi!
- The house is in fantastic location within walking distance to the every growing busy town centre and supermarkets for any shopping needs
- The train station is a few minutes walk for commuters wanting to get to Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Hinkley, Atherstone and London!
- The M6, M42, A444, A5 and links to the M1 and A4 are easy to get to by car
- The Property is near great bus routes and parking right outside should you have a car!
THE ROOM COMES FULLY FURNISHED WITH:
- Double bed, mattress & mattress protector
- Wardrobe (with full length mirror)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- In room fridge.
THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- All bills paid (gas, electric, water, council tax, communal TV licence, internet)
- Super fast WIFI throughout
- Two weekly cleans in all communal areas
- Private garden
- Two large fridge freezers and allocated cupboard for food storage
- Oven & microwave
- Two shared bathrooms (between 5 tenants)
- Communal area with sofa, dining table, chairs and coffee table
- On-street parking
- Shared property
- £410 pcm (double)
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord