Bermuda Park Nuneaton (Mon-Fri or short stays)
Clean, comfortable double room with en-suite and free WiFi in a modern, spacious terraced town house on the Bermuda Park Estate on the south side of Nuneaton.
£25 per night (minimum 2 nights) Mon-Fri
There is on street parking.
Located close to various facilities :
- Workplaces including the George Eliot Hospital, Dairy Crest, RS Components, DHL, Bestway, C&C, Excel and others.
- Leisure activities including the Odeon Cinema and Superbowl.
- Eateries including MacDonalds, KFC, Subway, Starbucks, Frankie & Bennys and 3 pubs - Middlemarch Farm, Beefeater Griff House and The Griffin.
Nuneaton town centre is approximately 2.5 miles away and there's a footpath to the George Eliot Hospital and Bermuda Park railway station, both an easy 12-15 minute walk.
Good for the A444, M6 (3 miles away), A5, M69 and M1.
The RICOH Arena is approximately 4 miles away and Birmingham City Centre & Airport, Leicester, Warwick Castle & Leamington Spa are all approximately 30 minutes away.
Clean, tidy, quiet, considerate and professional people preferred.
- House share
- £99 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord