Lovely furnished white double room in great house
We are two happy, friendly and positive housemates looking for a third.
It's a lovely, cool, creative household with a fun and laid back vibe and a friendly old tabby cat called Hex to boot!
IDEALLY LOCATED -
* 15 Minute walk to town centre and train station
* Beautiful area and based at the foot of the Welcombe Hills for amazing walks and views.
* 5 Minute walk to general store and upmarket fish and chip shop Clopton Catch!
*Super fast fibre optic broadband
* Drive for parking
* Spacious garage for storage
* Kitchen with oven, microwave, washing machine and a huge fridge!
* Living room is beautiful and sunny with a patio door that leads into the garden
* Downstairs toilet
* Fresh, bright bathroom with electric shower and bath
* 50 inch flatscreen TV in lovely living room for fun film nights, Netflix installed
* Pretty garden with herbs, flowers with a wooden bench for seating, perfect for BBQ'S in the summer.
* Cute garden shed that doubles as a den when raining, for smoking and a glass of wine!
* Lovely sunny room
* Newly decorated and carpeted
* Neutral colour and you're free to make it your own i. e. put up shelves, hang pictures.
* Ikea double bed that includes duvet, pillows and white bed linen
* Huge chest of Ikea draws
* Brand new large industrial clothes rail
* Brand new white Ikea black out blind
* Available to professional/working females preferred
* Only £70 deposit, must go through Connells estate agents
* Rent due from the day you move in, then due 26th of each month (for example, if you moved in half way through the month you just pay from the date you move in)
* Smoking is fine outside
* Pets considered
- House share
- £460 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 40
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, art, socialising, films, food, yoga, photography, theatre, fashion, nature, writing, talking, life
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate