*** New Home? New Start? ***
Time for a change? Look no further we are professional live out Landlords and we need a new housemate like you!
This house provides sophisticated living and has been designed with you in mind, no extra financial worries as all bills are included in the rent!
Your Room 1 - Available from 15th November
• Double room on the front of the property, ground floor
• Warm, clean and light with plenty of storage
• Small double bed with luxury memory foam mattress
• 1 draw and shelf bedside table with lamp
• 2 door wardrobe
• 8 box chest of drawers
• Bookshelves and notice board
• En-suite shower room
Lounge Area 🛋 ☕️ 📺
• Furnished with a large sofa and coffee tables
• Large Smart 4K TV for Netflix, Sport and movie nights
Modern Kitchen 🍳
• Fully equipped with all mod cons, appliances, and utensils
• Hob, 2 x ovens/grills, microwave, fridge freezers and dishwasher
• Large breakfast bar with chairs to eat meals and socialise with your housemates
• Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate area
Ideally located within a 5-minute walk to Tesco and the Maybird Shopping Park with many local high street favourite shops and eateries. Also, only a 10-minute walk to the town centre, with the leisure centre, theatre, cinema, bars, restaurants, train and bus station for great connections. Warwick and Leamington are also within an easy 20 to 30 minutes commute.
• Local shops: Clopton News and Post Office, Clopton Catch Fish & Chips, Hairdressers
• Stores: Tesco, M&S, Aldi, Maybird Shopping Park
• Gyms: Anytime Fitness, Everyone Active, Xtreme Gyms
Outdoor Living 🚙 🏸 🚲
There is a large driveway at the front of the property for off-street parking for 4 or 5 cars. At the rear there is a lawn and patio area, tables and chairs available, to relax and watch the sun go down.
There is also a shed for bike storage.
All your housemates are working in professional jobs in and around Stratford-upon-Avon.
They want to live with respectful, and friendly housemates who become friends — people like them.
This accommodation is of a high standard and ideally suited for a professional looking to share good quality accommodation and make friends.
Rent includes council tax, gas, water, Virgin broadband, and weekly cleaner.
Fully managed by us, professional landlords that are responsive and helpful should a problem arise. We are accredited members of the RNLA and MLAS and ensure that the property meets and exceeds the H&S, fire and HMO standards.
📲 Make the call today to arrange a viewing and walk into your new life………
Had everything we possibly needed and landlord purchased additional items based on our suggestions, very modern and homely, I’m sad to have to move out! – MR, Woking
100% recommend your house share to friends or colleagues – MJ, Cheltenham
Excellent quality room, key criteria were room size, décor, friendly and location – JJ, Nottingham
The Boring Stuff
Holding Deposit £100.00 – on successful application this is deducted from your first month’s rent.
One month rent in advance.
Deposit is also the value of one month’s rent which is protected in the Deposit Protection Scheme, (DPS).
*Small usage cost for washing machine and tumble dryer.
All applications are subject to successful referencing and contract, sorry no couples.
Next Steps – Contact Us
Please call / text or reply to this advert including your mobile phone number and email address. It's also helpful to know what you do for a living. When you rent a room, the service for maintenance and support is just as important as the house itself.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advert - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Shared property
- £635 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 29
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord