Working in the city & looking for country living?
Look no further than the room we have available:
* It’s large – approx. 225 sq ft
* It’s fully furnished
* It has en suite shower, toilet and washbasin
* It overlooks the secluded rear lawn
* It has internet connection
In addition there’s:
* A large shared fully equipped kitchen with dining area
* Off road parking
* Tennis court
* Large secluded gardens and woodland / nature reserve
Some travelling distances:
Birmingham centre: 10 miles
Queen Elizabeth Hospital & Bham University: 8 miles
Longbridge: 4 miles
Redditch: 4 miles
Bromsgrove: 7 miles
M42 jn 2: 2 miles
Alvechurch is on the cross city train line with 3 trains per hr into New Street and to Redditch. There's also a bus service to Birmingham and Redditch.
The household at the moment is pretty fit and healthy (it’s not compulsory though). Sometimes we’re sociable, sometimes hermits – isn’t everybody? If you have a demanding job, you often just want to exercise and/or chill out.
We have a rescue cat who is very timid, so you won't see much of him.
There are several gyms and swimming pools in the area and running & cycling routes around Alvechurch.
Alvechurch also has a good number of amenities including 3 pubs, Indian restaurant, Chinese takeaway, fish and chip shop, PO, Co-op, hairdressers, butchers. There are also cricket and football teams, choir and drama group.
- House share
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 50
- Any pets?
- Running, cycling, swimming, hiking, theatre, cinema
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord