Double room close to city centre. All bills inc.
Great furnished double room available in this friendly professional house share, just 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by bus from Birmingham City Centre.
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – Super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (100 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance team
ROOM AVAILABLE : 02/03/19
Room 3 (£340 pcm)
A cosy double room on the second floor of the property, fully furnished with modern IKEA furniture including a double bed, mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk & chair.
This peaceful 4 bedroom terraced professional share is located just around the corner from pretty Edgbaston Reservoir and very close to Birmingham city centre :
• Kitchen-diner : Gas hob/ electric fan-assisted oven, 2 fridges, 2 freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster etc
• Bathrooms / toilets – 1 communal bathroom and 2 toilets
• Garden – patio slabbed rear yard area
• Parking – plentiful free roadside parking in vicinity of property
In addition to the room available there will be 3 guys : finance sector worker and factory worker.
The property is within a 15 minute walk of Five Ways island where there is the Morrisons supermarket, Virgin Active and Pure gyms, Odeon and Cineworld cinemas amongst many other amenities. Smaller local shops (including 24/7 convenience store) within a minutes’ walk plus restaurants too.
Edgbaston Reservoir is nearby and there and 5 gyms, 3 swimming pools within 10 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 10 minute’s walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• A month’s rent
• A deposit equal to one months rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Proof of bank account
- House share
- £340 pcm (double)
- 02 Mar 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 44
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord