SHORT LET 2 cheap rooms in quiet Erdington area
My name is Mary and I'm helping my parents look for some tenants in their detached 4 bedroom house in a quiet residential area in Erdington, B23.
Room 1 (my previous room) is on the top floor (2nd floor).
- Biggest room in the house
- small ensuite (shared shower with my parents)
- Single bed
- large marble worktop for students, professionals
- one double wardrobe
- a couple small drawers
- one bookshelf
- facing out to the garden which gets the sunlight in the morning!
Room 2 (also on the top floor)
- 2nd biggest room
- double bed
- double wardrobe
- facing to the street so you get the sunset!
- singles or couples welcome
In addition to the rooms, you get
- kitchen (shared - we're happy to share our ingredients, and make a cupboard space for you!)
- living room (shared - but it's quite empty for now)
- bathrooms x 3 (ensuite in room 1 has the communal shower, we also have a toilet on the ground floor and a shared bathroom with mirror and sink on first floor)
- bills included
- unlimited wifi
- quiet residential area, a park nearby good for morning jogs
- gravelley hill TRAIN station 10-15 minute walk, 15 minutes train to city centre
- 7-10 minute walk to bus stops, buses will get you to city centre in 15-30 minutes
- my parents who will look after you and respect your space and privacy
If you have read this far, I hope you'll gently consider the offer and come to stay! We would prefer a student or professional who is polite, quiet and respectful.
****Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a longer stay more than 3 or 4 months. But we are very flexible and we 1) will notify you at least 1 month in advance, 2) We will help you look for a new place should you need!
Thank you, please call or email me to arrange a viewing (video viewing possible).
- House share
- £100 pw (double/en suite)
- £100 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 3 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- we're a small chinese family, we love food!
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate