Exclusive en-suite double in modern central flat
A unique opportunity to live in an en-suite double room in a modern central flat.
The flat comprises two bedrooms, however the landlord is professional based in London, therefore you will have practically sole use of the entire flat on a daily basis, with the landlord visiting only on a couple of weekends each year.
The room comes furnished with bed and wardrobe. You will have the exclusive use of the en-suite as well as the main bathroom.
The flat is in a modern block with excellent insulation and triple-glazing, so it stays very warm in winter, with very efficient electric heating. There is one other bedroom and bathroom plus an open-space living room / kitchen area. This is furnished with a large dining table and corner sofa. There is also a large balcony overlooking the park - great for chilling out after a long day! The flat is on the 2nd floor (no lift) and faces north-east over Moonlit Park with views towards the city centre skyline and the Cube. There is a secure bike store.
The landlord is a professional working in London who takes pride in the flat and expects a potential lodger to be respectful and keep the place clean and tidy. Professionals and postgraduate students preferred. Couples welcome.
Get in touch to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions and make sure you have a complete profile.
* Rent is £850/month including all bills (electric + water + council tax + broadband). Couples: £100/month extra.
* Flat is available from early November.
* Referencing check will be carried out.
- New Street Station: 15mins
- Five Ways Station: 8 mins
- Broad Street / Brindley Place: 15mins
- University of Birmingham campus: 45mins / 3km / 15mins cycle
- Flat share
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord