Living spaces in Central Birmingham 274.50PCM
We have the chance for you to occupy living spaces in a unique building in central Birmingham! Want spacious living in central Birmingham in this Lodge gate? An interesting alternative to renting a room privately in shared house. With a park on your doorstep, it's the perfect location.
You'll get access to the communal living area, where you can get to know the other guardians. The property also offers a shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
It is situated on a major road and bus routes into and out of Birmingham city center are just around the corner.
The centre of Birmingham has several restaurants, cafés and shopping options for those looking for a buzzing place to live.
Being a guardian gives you the opportunity to live in lovely properties all over the UK. Because you're helping us guard the property your license fee is way below average.
*Applying for this property means you will be vetted by our Guardian Recruiter and/or offered a viewing. If successful the application will proceed*
Occupancy details / terms
- Monthly fee covers water, electricity and Council Tax costs
- Flexible length of lease of the living space
- Price is per week per person
- You must be over 18 years of age or older
- You must be employed or self-employed (students considered)
- No criminal records
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No children allowed
- We allow DSS applications, and will be vetting each applicant case by case
£63.35pw (£274.50pm), all rooms £425 deposit and £130 admin fee
- Flat share
- £275 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent