Lovely two Bed House Share in Prime Location
A lovely two bedroom house share situated close to Cannon Hill park and prime location for commuting. Perfect for The hospital, University or city centre.
I am looking for £400 per month but it is negotiable for the right person.
The House is adjacent to Pershore Road, access to bus stop 2minutes away and equidistant to Bourneville and Selly Oak train stations.
Lovely kitchen, perfect for cooking and entertaining.
Cosy lounge with electric fireplace, entertainment system and fast wifi.
The attic has been converted into a study/gym, so feel free to use that.
Decent garden which gets good sun and access to a big BBQ, again, feel free to use.
The Bedroom is a good sized double located at the rear of the property, fully furnished and all bills (utilities/broadband/council tax etc) are included in the price.
More pictures available upon request and anything else you would like to know, please contact me.
I work Monday to Friday, but like to have friends over for BBQs or food on weekends. I am happy to socialise with you or leave you in your own space. Hopefully we can become friends as well as house mates
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- When I have time I love to cook and have friends over for food. The recent good weather has meant I've had no excuse to get in the garden and grow some flowers. Seeing friends dotted around the country and exploring new places takes up the bulk of my free
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate