Large Luxurious Rooms Available - Prefect Location
🔥 NO DEPOSIT!
🔥 COMMUNAL ROOM
🔥 NEXT DAY MOVE IN AVAILABLE!
🔥 ALL INCLUSIVE PRICES!
🔥 REGULAR CLEANERS!
WOW! If that wasn't enough then keep reading, as it only gets better!
We are pleased to offer these beautiful, high-end rooms providing luxury living within a professional home share.
This incredible house has just undergone a complete refurbishment. Freshly Painted, New Carpets and New Furniture.
The house is fully furnished throughout, including the kitchen (with all cooking utensils, pots/pans/plates etc.) and bathrooms.
Rooms are Fully Furnish and include:
- A Double bed with An Orthopedic Mattress (Soft Top/Hard Bottom so you can choose) and Mattress Protector.
- A 2-Door Wardrobe
- A Chest of 4 Draws.
- A 2 Drawer Bedside Cabinet.
- A Bedside Light.
- A bin.
No one else provides this kind of quality, and rooms going fast... So Call Now!
** House Info **
- Unlimited Super-Fast Fibre Broadband (Virgin Media 350 MB/s)
- Communal Room
- Driveway and on street parking available.
- Cleaners fortnightly ensuring the house is kept immaculate.
- Monthly Room Inspections, ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
- Maintenance Team available 24/7.
- Double-glazed windows throughout.
- Heating and Hot Water are on 24/7.
- NO DEPOSIT!!
- All rooms will come with bills included, including Wi-Fi and Council Tax & TV Licence.
Working Professionals Only. Please book a viewing ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Rooms going super-fast!! Call Now!!
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- £400 pcm (double)
- £425 pcm (double)
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent