Ensuite Rooms- Walking Distance to City Centre
• ENSUITE ROOMS in house share
• Recently Refurbished to an exceptional standard.
• Located in sought after Earlsdon
• Walking distance to Coventry City Centre and Coventry University
• Close to bus links to the University of Warwick.
• Book a viewing today to avoid disappointment!
Situated close to local shops and public transport links; the property has been refurbished throughout to an exceptionally high standard. The new, modern fitted kitchen/dining area provides a washing machine, tumble dryer, two fridge freezers and ample cupboard space for all tenants. This fantastic communal space opens onto a great sized garden with patio and lawned area. There are bicycle locks at the rear of the property, for secure bicycle storage.
The room comprises in brief; new bedroom furniture, including a double bed, desk, bedside drawers and wardrobe. This room has a newly fitted, contemporary en-suite shower room.
This room is perfect for a working professional and students, with everything included. Furnished rooms, gas, electricity, council tax, water, broadband and Monthly Cleaner at no extra cost!
Please note that as part of the contract there is a fair usage policy on utility bills.
The rooms we have available are...
Room 3: £550pcm, available 23/11/2021
- House share
- £535 pcm (double/en suite)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent