Room in house share - Monday to Friday only
Character Grade II listed 1855 Victorian house, with period features such as high ceilings, light and spacious rooms.
Room to let is on 2nd floor. I can furnish it with double bed, desk, and storage drawers and shelves.
- Shared bathroom on first floor including toilet, bath and shower, and sink.
- Ground floor second toilet and sink.
- Kitchen, with range cooker, microwave, and other cooking facilities, new kitchen units, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Dining room, with dining table, with lounge area having sofa seating, TV, and wood burning stove.
- Lawned garden, great for the summer.
- Courtyard garden.
Bills included, subject to fair energy usage.
Sharing house with only one other person. Landlord onsite, so if there is a problem it is solved immediately. No agents to deal with, and their fees.
Central location, 25 minutes walk to New Street Station. Bus stop directly outside house for city centre.
Reference available from previous happy lodger.
Viewings can be arranged.
Monday to Friday housemate wanted, so owner has house to self a couple of days per week.
Housemate can keep things locked in the room during the weekend.
Occasional weekend lodging permitted, by advance agreement.
Full 7 day lodging £425/month.
There is a supplement of £30/month for people not council tax exempt.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- 01 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord