** Large Modern Studio En Suites - Bills Included!
* Each Studio en suite comes with its kitchen area, sink, fridge-freezer, and microwave oven
* All bills included except electricity
* ONLY 7 MINUTES TO SUTTON COLDFIELD! *
* ONLY 15 MINUTES TO HEARTLANDS HOSPITAL! *
* ONLY 20 MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE! *
* NO FEES!
This modern property has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard-- you have to see it to truly appreciate it. Your security is important to us and we have install motion spot lights, smoke alarms, extra locks and many other features.
The address of this property is: Hayes Grove, Erdington, B24
* Large double studio en suite rooms available
* Large dream kitchen-diner
* Regular cleaner
* In-house maintenance team
* Share with likeminded professionals
* Regular buses to Birmingham City Centre
The large double bedroom come fully furnished with comfortable beds, chest of drawers, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. There is plenty of space in each room:
* Ensuite bathroom with a good pressure shower and toilet, basin & mirror
* Personal fridge and personal kitchenette space
* Double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and storage space
* Room for a sofa in larger rooms
* Large shared kitchen with modern full working cooker, with allocated numbered cupboard space and dining area
* Parking provided with two driveways
* Outside, there is a lovely small garden area.
All rooms are spacious, provding a personal studio space to relax and enjoy.
Bills are included:
*Unlimited Superfast Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband
* The tenant requirements:
25 years plus
A full time professional worker
A non smoker (of any kind)
Understands that overnight visitors are limited and the household is to be respected
6 months bank statements required
A landlord reference
A character reference (from work as such)
Understands that electric will be possibly, average between £60 - £100 per month on top of room rate. This is dependent on personal and communal electricity use
The washer and dryer are 20p per cycle use and will be collated at the end of month towards communal electricity
Understand the first and last months rent process to receive the room
Overall respect of the house, that it is a working professional house and to be considerate people may be on shifts etc
Please call, text or message to book a viewing. I am available 7 days a week for viewings.
Your first months rent payment is not due until the day you move in.
Testimonial by our Tenants:
“Exceptionally helpful and listened to the issue and resolved it” Fran 06/01/2017
“Very quick to sort out any issues.” Rob 05/12/2016
“Quick replies and organised a solution today to solve a problem with the property” Charlotte 06/10/2016
Thank you for reading our listing and I hope to hear from you soon. Your like-minded housemates are looking forward to welcoming you to your new home!
Please note that only the furniture is provided in this room, e. g. no bed dressings is provided.
*** NEED HELP FINDING GREAT TENANTS FOR YOUR ROOMS? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, I CAN HELP! ***
Accredited Landlord (MLAS)
Member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Member of the Residential Landlords Association (RLA)
- Shared property
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent