***Great, Double Room Close to M6***
*** We are pleased to advertise this spacious, double room in a beautiful, quiet end terraced spacious house. The house is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity of a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home. ***
*** AVAILABLE NOW, NOT TO BE MISSED!!! ***
***£100 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT BEFORE APRIL 3OTH***
This clean and fully furnished house share is in need of like-minded, sociable and respectful working professionals.
The property is in a very quiet cul de sac that every professional would like!
Your first months rent payment is not due until the day you move in.
The property is currently been furnished with new beds, mattresses, 3 piece cream leather sofa, two separate single cream leather chairs, glass coffee tables, new wardrobes, 47 Inch TV and various canvas's around the property.
Erdington High Street is a short walk away with Asda, Co Op, Aldi, Cash Machine, Shops, takeaways & 2 gyms in a very short distance. There is a good variety of shops off the high street including vintage stores, good coffee shops and lots of good restaurants, including, Indian and Chinese. There are a variety of pubs, based on your preferences. Sutton Coldfield is a 10-minute bus ride away, which is renowned for its mix of bars, restaurants, entertainment and shopping.
Junction 6 of the M6 is practically minutes away, there a number of local parks very close. There a large number of bus routes from within a small walking distance. Nearest Train station is Gravelly Hill Train Station and is within 5 minutes walk!
This property is not to be missed as you can see from the above description and the photos this is property every professional wants to live in.
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price)
2. Fully furnished
3. High speed broadband up to 100MB
4. Two Family Size Bathrooms & a WC downstairs.
5. Kitchen area with 8KG washing machine and a separate tumble dryer!
6. Shared living space with 47 Inch flat screen TV & VIRGIN MEDIA
7. Breakfast Kitchen with Full White Goods
8. Communal areas cleaned twice a month by a professional cleaner
9. Maintained garden space (ideal for BBQs)
10. Double Glazing
11. Central Heating
12. Off Street Parking
13. Close to all amenities
14. Second reception room with 6 seater dining table with access to the kitchen, living room and rear garden.
15. Additional features include a guest wc.
16. Wireless Internet throughout the property!
This property is in essence a show home and you could be living in it!
Given the standards of the property we advise strongly that you book your viewings in advance to ensure a place as these rooms will not be on the market for long.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you around.
Please feel free to call or text me, and I will call you back immediately.
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent