High End En Suite Double Bed in Great Barr B43
Exceptionally lovely Bedrooms near Scott Arms
Located in a very high end, much sought after area, quite desirable in Great Barr.
Large stylishly furnished double en-suite rooms finished to a high spec. House has clean kitchen diner plus a separate living room with sofas and a flat-screen TV with Netflix subscription!!!
Room 1 - En Suite Large Double - £450 PCM
Room 2 - Single Bed - £300pcm
Available NOW. We can move you in today!
Huge garden with a canopy perfect for chilling and hanging out for BBQ in summer on the condition that I get invited...LOL!
SUITABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL TENANTS ONLY.
Here’s what you get:
• Fully furnished double bedrooms
• Large kitchen/diner fully kitted out new kitchen with all white goods
• Large sitting room with TV with NETFLIX
• Good sized communal patio garden
• High-speed broadband included
• ALL bills are included in the rent. This includes Fibre Optic fast Virgin internet, council tax, water, gas & electricity
• Convenient location with several bus routes within close proximity.
• Off Street Parking for 4 Cars
Weekly Cleaners and the gardener attends monthly.
• 15 mins Drive to Birmingham City Centre, Walsall Town Centre, West Bromwich and Sutton Coldfield.
• 5 mins drive to Junction 7 (M6)
• Close to Co-Op and other shops
• 10 min walk to Scott Arms and other bus stops
• Close proximity to various other local amenities.
VIEWINGS - Please include a mobile number and email address in your response, to help us arrange viewings with you very quickly
- House share
- Great Barr
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- £300 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord