🌟Beautiful Rooms. Refurbished. WiFi. NO FEES.
Cosy stylishly refurbished attic room. En-suite wash basin. New D-Glazed window. Ultrafast WiFi. Parking. Cleaner. NO FEES!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 star service (check our Google reviews)
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS! … AND NO FEES/ COSTS AT ALL!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance manager
Room 7 (£425) : NOW
A totally refurbished top floor attic room, fully furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, mirrored wardrobe, bedside table, bookcase and desk & chair. This room also has its own wash basin and mirrored medicine cabinet. Brand new double-glazed window unit.
Room 4 (£420) : NOW
A refurbished double first floor room, fully furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, mirrored wardrobe and bookcase, this room also has its own wash basin
Room 6 (£520) : 01/06/19
A large double en-suite room on the second floor of the property, Fully furnished with a double bed, beside tables, chest of drawers, a large mirrored wardrobe and desk and chair.
The en-suite room with a WC, wash basin and shower with cubicle.
This very spacious semi-detached property is situated in a very quiet residential road just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre comprises :
• Living room : Multiple sofas, coffee tables, 40” flat screen TV
• Kitchen- diner : Very large open-plan kitchen-diner area with plentiful storage, 2 fridges, 2 freezers, dishwasher, gas cooker, microwave, toaster, large dining table & chairs.
• Utility room – washing machine, tumble dryer
• Bathrooms / toilets – 1 private en-suite bedroom in house and a further 2 communal bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Garden – Very large and pretty lawned rear garden as well as large patio area
• Parking – off-road drive parking for 3 cars and plentiful free roadside parking in front of and besides the property
2 girls (nurses), 2 guys
The property is within a 10-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 2 minutes’ walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
PROFESSIONALS ONLY/ NO STUDENTS
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• One month’s rent
• A deposit equal to a month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Proof of UK bank account
- Shared property
- £425 pcm (double)
- £420 pcm (double)
- £520 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent