Mon-Fri room with own bathroom in a two-bed flat
A double room in a spacious, fully furnished two-bedroom flat available from the end of August, 2020 (dates flexible). We are looking for a new flatmate to share the flat from Monday to Friday.
The property is within walking distance from the University of Birmingham (15mins), Queen Elizabeth Hospital (10mins) and Harborne High Street (10mins). Easy access to city centre via trains and buses within walking distance too (10-15 mins).
- comes with a double bed, a wardrobe, a drawer and a shelf.
- The new tenant will have his/her own bathroom.
- sits on a quiet, private residential road
- has a communal garden and optional parking slots
- has a bright and spacious living room and a large kitchen where you can enjoy cooking
- has easy access to supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, leisure facilities and parks within walking distance.
We are a couple living in the flat now. I work at the University of Birmingham and my boyfriend works in a company in London. When the pandemic is over and everything goes back to normal, he will spend a few workdays in London every week and the other days here.
We are both relaxed and friendly people. We are quiet most of the time, but we also like some flat movie nights now and then. We always try to keep things clean and tidy especially in shared space. If you think you are similar, we would love to hear from you!
Note: The current contract is until August 2021, but you can extend it with the landlord if you like.
- Flat share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- 22 Aug 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- movie, cooking, games
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate