Beautiful Rooms Available in Kings Heath
We have a stunning house just off the High Street in Kings Heath with two rooms coming available.
One is a large en-suite, the other a lovely double. Please see rooms 3 and 4 in the photos.
The whole house has been recently renovated and is finished and decorated to the highest standard.
HOUSE INCLUDES :
- main bathroom upstairs with Villeroy and Boch fittings
- two additional ensuites
- gorgeous kitchen with dishwasher and washer/dryer
- separate living room including TV, dining table and chairs and Tetrad sofa
- fast, unlimited broadband with wifi and TV package
Weekly cleaner and regular gardener included.
RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS.
The house is on a quiet residential road yet still only a 2 minute walk to Kings Heath High Street with all the restaurants, bars and other facilities on your doorstep.
On-street parking is available and it is only a short walk to many bus transport links taking you into the city in 20 minutes.
The number 50 bus runs from the bottom of the road every 3-4 minutes during the week.
Kings Heath is one of the most sought after locations in Birmingham, boasting an abundance of shops, eateries, bars, and facilities plus a farmers market on the first Saturday of every month.
Located just a stone’s throw away from Birmingham City Centre, Kings Heath is conveniently well-linked to the city, made easily accessible by the many regular bus services which run through the High Street seven days a week, or by a short car journey.
Kings Heath is home to a diverse and vibrant community making it a unique and exciting place to live.
We are an experienced private landlord with a reputation for amazing houses, friendly and reliable management and flexibility.
We do not use agents, all your contact will be with us direct. Your deposit will be protected with the DPS.
PRIVACY NOTICE :
This notice sets out how we hold and process information we hold about you.
We process personal information about our tenants and possible new tenants so we can provide residential accommodation. This includes:
• dealing with lettings;
• dealing with applications for tenancies;
• checking suitability for tenancies (including credit, immigration and similar checks);
• managing property;
• collecting rent;
• maintaining our accounts and records; and
• dealing with tenancy deposits
Relevant information may include personal details, employment and education details and financial details.
By law, we have to carry out immigration checks on new tenants and residents. We have to keep copies of the documents we inspect as part of these checks. We may keep these copies on computer.
Sharing information with others
We may need to share personal information we process with others. If we have to do this, we will keep to data-protection legislation.
Depending on the circumstances, we may share information with:
• other landlords;
• educational institutions, universities and colleges;
• the other housemates at the property (limited information only);
• suppliers (including gas, electricity and water companies) and service providers;
• financial organisations (including banks);
• credit- and tenant-reference agencies;
• tenancy deposit schemes;
• debt-collection and tracing agencies;
• public and government bodies (including those who deal with benefits and council tax);
• contractors and repairers;
• letting and managing agents; and
• any future owner of the property.
This does not mean that we necessarily share information with all of the above but we may do so if we need to.
Why we use your personal information
We may use the personal information you give us in a number of ways, for example to decide whether to let the property to you; to prevent fraud, for accounting and auditing purposes, for managing property or for debt collection.
Right to gather information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
You may ask us to correct or remove information if this is not accurate. To ask for this information, please write to us or email us.
- House share
- King's Heath
- £500 pcm (double)
- £595 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord