Incredible living space available in this house
Single room available from 14th February 2019 in this warm and welcoming home. It is fully furnished with a double bed. This delightful property would suit a professional person and is located in a desirable area close to amenities and public transport.
• Quiet location (Monyhull Grange development), lovely parks.
• Off road parking.
• Easy route access to the city centre, Kings Heath, Moseley, Cotteridge, Stirchley and Bournville. Close to shops, pubs, 24-hour supermarkets etc.
• Close to motorway links M42/M40/M5/M6. 20 min drive: Birmingham International Airport, city centre.
• M42 and NEC.
• Bus: good for routes 35 and 18 and train services with free parking (30 mins by bus to the city centre.
* approximately 15-20 minutes Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University by frequent train service)
PLEASE NOTE; that we are not an agency and that no agency fees are applicable, as you will be dealing directly with your property owner in all aspects. The house and rooms are fully furnished high spec. Weekly maid service and a gardener.
Room: good-sized single and double rooms, with a wardrobe, 5 drawer chest of drawers and 3 drawer bedside cabinet.
Kitchen: Fully integrated modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas oven/electric hob, microwave, one fridge freezers and washing machine/dryer. Cookware and kitchenware provided.
Dining area: table and chairs for 4. Double doors leading into a conservatory.
converted garage for extra living space and comfort for the residents. Superb under floor heating just the ticket for these cold frosty mornings.
Living room: large corner sofa, coffee table and widescreen TV bathrooms (en-suite, main bathroom and a shower room on upper floors) and a ground floor guest cloakroom. The property is double glazed throughout and has an efficient gas central heating system. To the rear of the property is a landscaped and well-maintained garden. On and off-road parking is available. All bills and services included:
-Hi-Speed Wifi broadband
-Phone line rental
-weekly maid service
-Regular garden and property maintenance.
Please get in touch with your personal details (see below) so I can arrange a viewing for you:
ALL bills are included in the monthly rent, including gas, electric, water, tv licence, council tax and broadband.
- House share
- King's Norton
£95 pw(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £350 pcm (single)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
£100 pw(NOW LET)
£100 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 36
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord