Beautiful Room | Bills inc - £85 pw | Longbridge
1 Room NEWLY available. Call immediately to view as these rooms go very quickly!
Popular area and stunning house! Home from Home
A newly redecorated and NEWLY refurbished house is ready to move into now.
Location: The house is lovely, big, clean with fantastic bedrooms, in a great location within walking distance of the New Longbridge Town Centre, Longbridge Station, Bourneville College, Sainsburys supermarket, Beefeater pub, Costa coffee etc.
Landlord: The landlord is really helpful and there is no agent involved!
Cleaning: All communal areas are CLEANED once a week FREE OF CHARGE!
• 2 shower rooms with shower, toilet and wash basin
• fitted Magnet gloss kitchen with microwave, toaster, kettle
• with dining area with table and seating for 4
• large flatscreen TV in communal seating area
• comfortable leather style sofa
• fast WIFI available across the house.
• washing machine/tumble dryer
• Fenced private garden area!
• double room from £80 per week per room (INCLUDING BILLS) - for 1 person only per room.
• New double bed with new orthopaedic
• bedside cabinet
• TV point
Bills: All rents inclusive of bills.
Action: Our houses are done to a very high standard. Rooms go very quickly so call or email immediately to avoid disappointment.
Members of National Landlords Association and Residential Landlords Association.
- House share
- £368 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord