Modern one bedroom flat with open new kitchen
This Larger than Average Very well presented First Floor One Bedroom Apartment is located in a quiet corner location of Haunch Close. B13
This spacious property comprises:
* Spacious Living Room with Full length Juliet Windows.
* Dining Area
* Separate Kitchen area with White Goods including Fridge, Washing Machine, Oven and Hob.
* Bathroom with WC, Pedestal Hand Basin, Bath & Electric Shower
* Very large Double Bedroom facing communal garden.
* Security Intercom system
* Communal Garden
* Private parking
* Double Glazing
* Gas Central Heating
* Allocated parking and Visitor parking
* The property is offered on a Part Furnished or Unfurnished Basis.
The property is suitable for a Professional Working Couple or a Single person.
Working Professionals, Sorry No Housing Benefits
No Pets allowed in the block.
Excellent lactation for public transport, close to Kings Heath and nearby to Yardley Wood Train Station.
We are looking for someone to rent out our first home which we have loved for the last 3 years.
We renovated the apartment completely and has been finished to a high standard with a new open plan kitchen/living with a Juliette balcony.
Bathroom with shower and bath and large double bedroom with a double wardrobe.
The hallway has two large storage cupboards.. One used for coats and a larger one for storage.
The flat also has a personal parking space.
We are looking for someone to make this flat there home, who will look after it.
Post graduate or young professionals welcomed.
Good links to Birmingham University and QE and easy access to the city centrer.
Bill's not included
- Flat to rent
£625 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 01 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord