Beautiful en-suite rooms in family home (one left)
2 Lodger en-suite rooms in B13, on the Moseley/Balsall Heath border (a few minutes walk from the MAC/Cannon Hill Park, Moseley Park & Pool and the centre of Moseley, and an easy hop into the centre of Birmingham).
Off-street parking space (on driveway)
Free on-street parking
Secure indoor bike storage
Large mature garden
Outdoor table-tennis space
Mostly vegetarian household
Birmingham Women’s Hospital: 13/19 minutes (car/cycle)
Queen Elizabeth Hospital: 11/18 minutes (car/cycle
University of Birmingham: 8/12 minutes (car/cycle)
Rent: £550 and £525 pcm, all bills included.
About the rooms:
Please read our listing in full before messaging.
We have two en-suite rooms available for lodgers in our beautiful family home. We want our lodgers to feel part of our household rather than strangers living in the same house, and we aim to share a meal together once a week. We’re also currently enjoying a weekly household film night.
The house is on a quiet street with plenty of available parking and secure indoor space for bikes. The rooms are on the top floor and both of them have their own private en-suite containing a shower, basin & WC. There is sufficient space for a seating/desk area in each room in addition to the bed, should you need to work from home. The remaining room available (one is taken) also has built-in storage (adjustable-height shelving for clothes/books/other items; and a wardrobe with double hanging rail).
The downstairs of the house has the shared areas of the lounge, kitchen/dining area, and the garden. Bills included (water, gas/electricity, council tax, superfast fibre broadband).
Some information about us:
- We moved onto dry land after spending several years living on boats;
- We are (atheistic) members of a non-religious, Unitarian Universalist congregation;
- Between us our interests include entrepreneurship, medical ethics, canal boats, sport, gardening, cooking, reading, mindful living.
Who we are looking for:
We’re open minded about who our lodgers might be, but the must-haves, aside from the obvious of being able to pay rent in full and on time, are:
- Must keep room clean & tidy, and allow weekly full access for the cleaner;
- Must be emotionally intelligent and good at communicating.
In your message, please let us know about a bit about yourself, why you're looking for a room in this area, and what has led you to enquire about living with us specifically. We will respond to messages that observe this request.
- House share
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 41
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, sports, gardening, medicine, entrepreneurship, boats
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord