One Double Bedroom with En-suite shower room
One large double bedroom available in a large recently refurbished six bedroom house share. The room comes with modern en-suite shower room, neutral decor, carpets and furnishings and one allocated parking space.
The rest of the property briefly comprises of a modern communal kitchen with open plan dining area, additional shared WC, neutral decor, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
All bills are included in the rent including Virgin Media fibre broadband.
Summary & Exclusions:
• Rent: £575 - £625 pcm (approx £130/£140 pw)
• Deposit: £660/£720
• One double bedroom
• One En-suite shower room
• One allocated parking space
• Fully furnished
• Hard wired TV connection point in bedroom
• Communal kitchen/dining area with TV
• Communal WC
• Property is gas centrally heated and fully double glazed throughout
• All bills included (council tax, gas, electric, water, internet)
• Regular cleaning of communal areas
• Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
• Single occupant only
• Applicants must be in permanent employment
• Applicants must show minimum annual income of 30x the monthly rent
• No Pets
When applying for a property with Trueman Estates you will be required to pay a holding deposit to reserve the property whilst reference checks and preparation for a tenancy agreement are undertaken.
Upon the tenancy commencing you will be required to pay a refundable tenancy deposit to provide the landlord with security. This will be returned at the end of your tenancy subject to a final inspection.
The amount payable for the holding deposit and tenancy deposit is outlined below:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent of ONE weeks rent
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent of FIVE weeks rent
Your Tenancy Deposit will be registered with a government-backed Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme within 30 days of your agreement commencing.
Once the holding deposit has been paid we will check your suitability by conducting references. This will include the following checks:
- Credit check
- Employment reference
- Affordability Check (based on a minimum annual income of 30x the monthly rent)
- Previous landlord’s reference
We will also confirm your right to live and work in the UK and seek proof of your identity and that of anyone living with you.
Our references are conducted online by an approved credit reference agency via email to process your application as quickly as possible. Prospective tenants will only be allowed to move into a property upon satisfactory reference checks.
- House share
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent