1 large bedroom and full use of house
Professionals only House share none smoking household.
House share one large bedroom available in quiet household with single bed, two wardrobes and one bedside table. Property is in a nice area just off Lode Lane. Close to Hobs Moat shops and all of its facilities. Close to Hobs Moat woods and 15 minutes’ walk to Solihull and 8 minutes’ walk to the Jaguar Land Rover Plant.
Comes with Use of the following
• Good sized kitchen with appliances, also 2 x washing machine, and tumble dryer to use any time ( at no extra charge )
• Furnished lounge
• Dining area with dining table and 6 chairs.
• Bathroom with shower
• Central heating.
• Use of broadband connection included in price via a Wi-Fi connection
• Rear garden with patio and lawn
All bills are included, gas, electric, council tax, Water & TV license.
The accommodation has good transport links to Solihull Town Centre, Birmingham and NEC with a bus stop 20 meters from the house and another on other side of the road making return travel convenient.
The sum of £50 is required for the key deposit.
Two month’s rent must be paid in advance followed by monthly payment on the first of every month.
This is a non-smoking household one person per room no room sharing.
£410 per month includes all bills. No noise permitted after 10pm due to others working shifts. None smokers only all applicants must be in full time employment
- House share
- £410 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 70
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord