Professional House-Share in Solihull 5 Min to Jlr
This house share has a lovely double room that has just become available!! It is a very nice friendly professional house share, walking distance to JLR
We take health and safety very seriously. The property is fitted with fire doors and the latest fire safety precautions are in place.
Look at the other features below:
- There is a good sized kitchen and the eating area is furnished with a large table and 6 chairs.
- A lounge with doors leading to the garden, 2 sofas, coffee table and cable television, in addition there is a conservatory/utility room off the kitchen.
- The kitchen is equipped with a cooker, microwave, kettle, fridge/ freezer, toaster, utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer and a beautiful garden.
- There are 2 bathrooms between 5 people, and one ensuite.
- The house is in a great location within walking distance of JLR in Solihull and has excellent access to the NEC, Solihull and the centre of Birmingham.
- A cleaner for shared areas, gardener and handyman for ongoing maintenance. House is well managed as a professional house share.
Close by is a local pub , shops and restaurants. Rent is inclusive of all bills - gas, electric, water, council tax, TV license, broadband. Deposit is £435.00 REFUNDABLE
Landlord and Property Manager are accredited members of the National Landlords Association
- House share
- £435 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 55
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord