All Inclusive Double En-Suite Room @ £585
NO BILLS room £585 PCM
- a fully furnished room with great storage
- easy life - all bills included
- weekly cleaner to help you keep on top of things
- careful screening to get a great group of people in the house
- landlords who are "on it" to keep standards high
- easy to all major road link
- each room has tv socket and Ethernet socket
The property is excellent for professionals to house share, and is close to Solihull Town Centre and Land Rover. Located within easy reach of shops, gym, leisure and entertainment facilities and excellent public transport links.
The lounge has 5 seater sofa with a 55 inch wall mounted TV with Virgin Media and DVD player. Kitchen is equipped with crockery, pots, pans & cutlery and has 2x 4-ring gas hobs, microwave, dishwasher, 2x larder fridge/freezers, washing machine and tumble dryer. Garden has secure storage for bicycles.
This property is of a very high standard and ideally suited for professionals looking to share good quality accommodation. The rent includes council tax, gas, electricity, water, weekly cleaner in communal area, broadband and TV, and complimentary fortnightly room cleaning. Strictly no smokers. Rooms are for single occupancy only.
We are professional landlord specialise in providing high quality, affordable, all-inclusive, shared residential accommodation for professionals. We are an accredited member of the NLA. We work closely with local housing and fire officers to ensure all our properties meet the necessary health, safety, fire and HMO standards and licensing requirements.
Right to Rent, ID check and references required.
Please contact us for viewing or any questions.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £585 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord