No Deposit!!!LUXURY, Refurbished House
Fantastic LUXURY Large Double Rooms
Professional House NO DEPOSIT
A new 4 bedroom shared house, in a desirable area of West Bromwich (B70).The house has just been completely refurbished throughout to offer LUXURY accommodation in a spacious house, with brand new Modern Kitchen and supper fast broadband.
- ALL Bills (including electricity!)
- Ultra modern and homely decor
- Luxury fittings and furnishings throughout
- New Double bed with Luxury Orthopedic Mattress & Large headboard
- New Double Wardrobe
- New Set of drawers
- New Bedside unit
- TV point
- Super Fast Broadband / Wi-Fi throughout
- Cleaner (communal areas)
- Individual key locks to each room, smoke detector and fire door
The House benefits from a large luxury bathroom with Power Showers and an additional WC along with a fantastic communal kitchen with a large Fridge Freezers, Washing Machine with DRYER and Microwave along with Parking and an external seating / smoking area.
The House is convenient for Sandwell Hospital, close to M5 and M6; good bus routes into West Bromwich and Walsall; Tame Bridge Station only 1/2 mile away.
You MUST be in work, have work references and have a good credit history. Sorry but NO DSS / Housing Benefits.
Do not delay and miss out on this amazing room Call, Text or Email Linda/David today to arrange a viewing to get yourself one of these GREAT DOUBLE Rooms - first to view will take.
- House share
- West Bromwich
£299 pcm(NOW LET)
£360 pcm(NOW LET)
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent