Fancy a big space to walk around?
New Acquired property coming soon! Rooms available + for an additional fee you can have a storage room as well for only £50 per month.
Couples are welcomed - Couples living in 1 room will only need to pay 1.5x of the room price.
With large acres of land, it's the perfect place to walk around for recreational activities without breaking lockdown rules.
What's more important is, working from home is made easy with a provided internet connection, a rural area with no disturbance, a beautiful outdoor view and an affordable monthly living licence!
Send in your interest.
Send across your email and contact number for the virtual viewing invitation, when it's ready.
- All bills included - Great wifi, weak phone signal.
- Furnished living room
- Unfurnished bedrooms
- Large living spaces
- Free onsite parking
- large garden
- Movie Room
- Many workspaces around the property
- Tea points across the website
- Large industrial kitchen + Smaller kitchens ( 1 kitchen for 4 people to share) - Around 5 or kitchens available.
- 5-6 Toilets/Baths/Showers available - 4 person sharing per facility.
- Laundry Room
- Shared facilities
- The beautiful Ardingly Reservoir
- National Trust Sheffield Park and Garden
- A lot of forests and greenery
- In between a few towns that have all the shops you need
• Includes water, electricity and Council tax costs
• Price is per week per person
• You must be over 18 years of age or older
• No criminal records
• No pets allowed
• No smoking allowed
• No children allowed
We allow DSS applications and will be vetting each applicant case by case.
- Shared property
- RH17 Area info
- £475 pcm (double)
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent