Massive double, sunny, new kitchen+bath+carpet
- Exceptionally large double room in lovely, bright house for 4 tenants in quiet neighbourhood in Horsham. New bed, mattress + new solid oak light furniture included (large wardrobe + chest of drawers).
- Friendly sociable house with a vet, special needs teacher, wine taster, dentist. Past tenants include pilots, geneticist, IT, airline staff, nurse, zoologist and international charity worker. English / British (usually the majority) but also French, Spanish, Hungarian, Irish. 25 to 30 years old.
- Very convenient for Gatwick, plus Horsham (always in the top 10 towns to live in England)
- Shared new fitted kitchen (allocated cupboards, fridges, freezers, washing machine, electric hobs), bathroom with shower and bath, living room with tv, extra downstairs W/C, patio and garden garden. New carpets. Sunshine goes right through the house in the evenings, including the single room. The houses in the area won a design award when built.
- Parking available on driveway (2 spaces) and plenty of free on street parking.
- 10 mins walk from Littlehaven railway station; 5 mins drive from Horsham railway station; and we are on a bus route to Horsham centre as well as to Gatwick airport.
- Nearby amenities (3mins walk) include grocery shop, post office, pharmacy, cafe, hairdresser. 5-10 mins drive from supermarkets.
- Bills not included, approx £25-£30 including heat, light, community charge and broadband.
- Would suit a young professional.
May be flexible on start date, please enquire.
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 27
- Any pets?
- Travel, sport, pets, various.
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord