Fully Furnished Room in House, Lindfield RH16
Professional mature female looking for a lodger (preferably female) in a quiet, homely three-bedroom house (no other person). Double bedroom overlooking the garden. Includes all bills and WiFi (plus Netflix but no TV licence), as well as some basic essentials. Available now. References and deposit required. Must like cats!
Key Property Features
• Property late 1960s semi/end of terrace house with a lovely large garden
• Room is approx 11 ft x 9 ft newly decorated and fully furnished
• Additional furniture and bedside lamp available if required
• Free on street parking
• Some loft storage available upon request
Rest of House
• Sitting/living room (50” smart TV)
• Kitchen (fridge/freezer, electric hob/oven, washing machine, dishwasher, no tumble dryer but heated clothes rail/airer available)
• Bathroom (toilet, bath and shower)
• Second toilet downstairs
• One other bedroom
• Box room (in use)
Lindfield; a charming Sussex village (10 minutes from Haywards Heath). Local Co-Op, greengrocers, butchers, cafes & coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and boutique shops. Village green and pond with ducks.
I am looking for someone who is happy to share my home with me and my cats. I am quiet, respectful and trustworthy with a good sense of humour, so am looking for someone with these qualities and ideally with similar interests (music, art, literature, film). The house has a large garden and is located in a quiet road with fields close by, so lovely country walks right on the doorstep! I work from home and am also a musician (nothing loud). Initial contact via Skype or Zoom.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate