Double room very airy and light.
Feel on holiday all the time in this relaxing bungalow with an interesting tropical garden in Pagham
* Large double bedroom
* Quiet residential cul-de-sac close to Pagham Beach (2 minutes on a bicycle) and shops
* New kitchen and bathroom (shared)
* Fully refurbished interior throughout
* Sunny garden and each room overlooks green space
* Bus route at the end of the road (3 mins max)
* Parking available in driveway
* Room can be rented either beautifully furnished or not - as required.
Immediately available to the right person. Non-smoker.
Seeking a student looking for a peaceful environment or professional.
Contact me now for a viewing.
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- painting, sailing, biking, exhibitions, sculpture
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord