Double Room + Exclusive Use of F/F Bathroom.
SPACIOUS DOUBLE ROOM - £130 p/w - £563 pcm (negotiable). ALL INC.
AVAILABLE 13TH JULY 2020, SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY.
COUPLE OF MINUTES WALK FROM THE HOSPITAL AND 10 TO THE STATION, SEAFRONT AND TOWN CENTRE THIS IS A GOOD SIZED HOMELY MODERN RECENTLY REDECORATED CENTRALLY HEATED ROOMY 2 BEDROOM MEWS HOUSE OFFERING A FRIENDLY YET INDEPENDENT HOUSE SHARE WITH A QUIET SINGLE GAY CHAP AND "THE CAT".
* GOOD SIZED, BASICALLY FURNISHED - READY TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN - BEDSIT ROOM,. TV POINT, 4FT DOUBLE BED, CLOTHES RAIL, CHEST OF DRAWERS. AND UNITS. EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE USE OF ADJACENT FULLY TILED MODERN BATHROOM WITH VELUX WINDOW, LARGE RADIATOR/TOWEL RAIL, SPOTLIGHTS, POWER SHOWER, BATH, TOILET AND STORAGE.
* NEWLY RE-FURBISHED SHARED KITCHEN WITH ALL FACILITIES. AND YOUR OWN STORAGE AND FRIDGE/FREEZER SPACE TOO,. WASHER/DRYER, DISHWASHER, GAS HOB, ELECTRIC OVEN, MICROWAVE, SEATING/DINING AREA.
* WIFI AND ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
* USE OF WELL MAINTAINED SOUTH FACING SUNNY GARDEN AND THE BACKYARD WITH ROTARY DRYER
* OFF STREET PARKING (1) AND/OR BIKE STORE
* AREA RESTRICTED SMOKERS - NO PROBLEM , ‘COS I DO!! AND IF YOU DON’T YOU HAVE TO BE OK WITH THIS.
* £130 p/w, £563 pcm INC (negotiable!!)
Life always goes on, albeit compromised, but it does go on. It has always done so . In times of strife, whatever the circumstances, people have to re-locate, move, find somewhere to live whilst also adjusting to new ways of living. As long as we are OK, responsible and have mutual respect - that's fine. As a person that has had no need to be in the wider community (work, social) over the past weeks and strictly adhering to the guidelines I will guesstimate that I'm low risk. As hopefully you will be too.
However I am in the "older" echelon, and a smoker so therefore possibly "vulnerable". Please bear this in mind.
This is my home so it is important to find a housemate (hate the word "lodger") who will regard it as their home too. However I am an independent soul and value my own space which doesn't preclude us touching base, chatting about the day and/or an occasional shared meal or watchina something on the TV we both want to see but fundamentally I have my space and you have yours - with free reign of the above mentioned facilities that the house and garden have to offer. The layout of the house works brilliantly for this enabling a good balance of companionship with privacy and peace too.
If this sounds like "you" - give us a call and come and have a look. and a chat.
- House share
- £130 pw (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, gardening, cinema, pets, walking, telly, home
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord