Double Room Very Close To Leeds & Morley
DOUBLE FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN SUPERB SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE **MUST BE VIEWED**Excellent four bedroom, three storey town house.
Ideal for commuters. 3 MILES from Leeds City Centre and 1.5 miles to Morley. Cul de sac location. Very private/quiet. Only 3 minute walk to the train station (6 mins to Leeds on the train which run every 30 mins). 8 mins walk to the bus stop (time to Leeds is 20 mins, buses run every 10 mins). M621 is 5 minute drive. M62 is 10 min drive. Morley accessed by bus (15 mins) train (4 mins) or walk. Morley boasts an Asda, Morrisons, main post office and various other shops. From the house is a 10 minute walk to Tesco Express. White Rose Shopping Centre is a 5 minute drive, 15 minute walk, 10 minute bus where you can shop until you drop and has a Sainsbury's Superstore. Elland Road Stadium is a 5 minute drive or the bus stops right outside the stadium. Very large public open space with bridge and stream to which I contribute a service charge to every month to be maintained and is nice for a pic-nic in Summer and has a pathway to the train station.
• Entrance Hallway Leading to:
• Integral Garage.
• Shower Room WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and integral shower, shaver socket.
• Bedroom 4 10'10" x 8'8" (3.3m x 2.64m). Double room recently furnished with brand new double sofa bed, new black oak double wardrobe & matching TV bench, chest of drawers (all new). Patio doors, leading to the patio & garden. (Beautiful in Summer).
• Utility Room 7' x 6'4 (2.13m x9) 1.93m) Comprising work surface, inset stainless steel sink and mixer tap, washing machine, access door to the rear lanscaped garden and furnished patio area.
• Lounge 15'4 x 13'9 (4.67m x 4.2m). A very spacious lounge with 6 seater corner sofa, coffee table and TV. Patio doors with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden.
• Dining Kitchen 14'11 x 8'6 (4.55m x 2.6m). Fitted wall and base units, built in oven, inset ceramic hob, extractor hood/light, large free standing fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, blender and microwave. Dining table and 4 chairs.
• Bedroom 1 (my room with own bathroom ).
• Bedroom 2 ) ( own bathroom)
• Bedroom 3 (Office) 6'7" (2.29m x 2m) Airing cupboard, sofa, book case, desk, office chair.
• Bathroom 6'5 x 6'3 (1.96m x 1.9m) W. C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, shaver socket.
To the front of the house is a private driveway (room for 2 cars) with garden and access to the integral garage. Bin store. To the rear of the house is a large fully enclosed garden with furnished patio.
Garage (for storage)18' 1" x 8'6" (5.51m x 2.6m) Power, light and up over door. Free standing fridge freezer, storage rails and shelves (ideal for bikes, sports equipment, storage, etc).
Beautiful and immaculate accommodation. All tastefully decorated. I have a very friendly cat, she is adorable and fully house trained. I ’m very laid back, friendly, sociable and easy to get on with and I respect privacy when required. I would accommodate your guests/family visiting. The house is large enough for you to enjoy your privacy when you want it. I want you to feel this is your home. I am not running a business.... this is my home that I’m inviting you to share. All bills included. Although this is a 4 bedroom house I am living here and only letting out 1 other room now .Total room mates will be 3.
Smokers are very welcome but outside only (there is shelter).
VIEWING IS VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- swimming, salsa, reading, music, gymn, cooking, walking
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord