Great location, dbl room in friendly house share
- Light, bright, double room available in friendly house share.
- The property itself is a spacious, red brick, Victorian through terrace with bright modern decor throughout. Double glazing, gas central heating, gas instant hot water, bath, electric shower, mains interlinked smoke detectors, burglar alarm, separate living room, dining room/kitchen, washer/drier, fridge/freezer & fully furnished.
- Lovely house, on quiet pleasant road, only two minutes walk to great bars, cafes, shops & supermarkets (Waitrose, Aldi) and a great country park.
- Ten minutes walk to Headingley.
- Major bus routes only two minutes from the house, direct to Leeds city centre, leaving every few minutes.
- Free on-street parking
- Helpful and reliable landlord
- Rent £310 per person per calendar month (bills not included). Deposit £200.
Get in touch to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £310 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 27
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord