2 Bed House With Private Garden
Covid 19 Update 02/11/2020 (For advice on how the latest Lockdown affects you - if you are house hunting please scroll to the end of this text)
Would you like us to send you a link to all our virtual viewings? Please forward us your email address / areas you are looking to view and your max budget with bills included and we will do the rest.....
LETS LIVE LEEDS PRESENTS: BROADWAY DRIVE
This 2-bed unfurnished property is found on a quiet street in Horsforth close to all the local amenities and only a short walk to Horsforth town street and Morrisons. It has two good sized bedrooms, a house bathroom, a large lounge with fireplace and a separate kitchen. To the rear of the property is a private lawned garden and a large garage for extra storage.
If you'd like to view this or any other property, simply call the number above.
What does National Lockdown mean to you if you are looking to rent a property?
• Viewings will be by way of virtual viewing first (please click on the video link on each of our adverts).
Once you have shortlisted a selection we will follow this up with a phone consultation to answer any queires about the house / location / housemates / working from home.
• Properties can be applied for remotely. Physical viewings must only be a last resort.
• We will provide 6-month rental contracts instead of 12 to allow flexibility for the tenant to move after a short period of time (limited properties will be available for shorter term contracts).
• We can offer zero deposit (to help with affordability) if a home owning guarantor can be provided.
• Properties will be thoroughly cleaned prior to you moving in.
The government guidance says: “You are free to move home. However, you may find the process of searching for and moving into a new home is different, as property agents, conveyancers and other professionals have modified how they work to reduce the risk from COVID-19"
“Initial viewings should be done virtually wherever possible. Property agents should be able to help you with this.
“Members of the public who are visiting an agent’s office or viewing a property should wear a suitable face covering as described in government guidance unless they are exempt from this requirement.
When viewing properties in person, you should avoid touching surfaces wherever possible, wash your hands regularly and/or use hand sanitiser.
“When moving between properties, you and those in your household should try to do as much of the packing yourself as you can. Where this is not possible, you should speak to removal firms in advance.
There is further advice about this below. If you are particularly worried about the risk of infection, then speak to your landlord, estate agent or removers as they may be able to put extra precautionary measures in place.”
Potential Buddy Ups
- House to rent
£825 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £397 pcm
- Double room
- £397 pcm
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent