Large, bright, furnished double room available
Large, bright, furnished double room available in my terraced house on Hawksworth Grove, Kirkstall.
In the room:
- double bed
- 2 x bedside drawers
- 1 x chest of drawers
- large desk and chair
- built in wardrobe
- decorative fireplace
- brand new carpet
- blackout blinds (seriously, the room is quite bright!)
The rest of the house:
- shared use of living room* with log-burning stove
- use of projector and surround sound system (I use it for film nights with friends every couple of months)
- bathroom with toilet, plus another separate w. c.
- kitchen: gas hob, electric fan oven
- very secure shed for bike storage if needed
- on-street parking
- unlimited Wi-Fi.
*Please note, I don't have a T. V. but if you'd like to bring yours that's fine, but you will need to sort out a TV license.
- 5 minute walk (0.3 miles) to bus stop on Abbey Road, served by number 33, 34 and Flying Tiger 757 buses
- 15 minute walk (0.9 miles) to new Kirkstall Forge train station, regular trains to Leeds city centre or up to Ilkley. More trains will become available as the Forge Village development progresses
- Kirkstall Bridge Shopping centre (large Morrisons, Matalan, Halfords, M&S and more) 25 minute walk or 5 minute drive
- Local co-op, NISA, and pharmacy within 5 minute walk.
I'm 28 yeaes old, and am a self-employed artist and part-time supply teacher. I love the outdoors so I'm often away fell running/hiking or climbing. I occasionally have mates round for a film night, but generally the house is pretty quiet. My boyfriend works away in Glasgow so is here every few weeks for the weekend. I keep the house tidy - I'm not going to freak out about one dirty plate, but I do ask that the house is kept reasonably clean and tidy. I also require that we recyle.
- House share
- £100 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Hiking, fell running, climbing, artist, folk musician.
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord