Spacious One Bedroom Apartment - Bills Included
Available from 1st October 2020.
This apartment is situated on the first floor, with no flats above or next to it. It has high-rise windows and a high ceiling, which makes it very spacious and well-lit.
The tenancy agreement signed will be from move-in date 1st October 2020 to June 30th, 2021. It can be renewed on a yearly basis.
For any questions about the property or to arrange a viewing, please message me. I can also provide additional photos and/or a video tour upon request. This property is managed by YPP Lettings Leeds, which also has a dedicated and quick maintenance team.
Council tax band: A
• All bills included (only pay council tax and tv license)
• High-speed internet included
• Fully furnished, including washer-dryer and full-size fridge freezer
• 32 inch wall-mounted smart TV included
• Queen-size bed with new Parma orthopaedic mattress
• Ideal for students - only a 10 minute walk to the main Leeds University campus
• Ideal for professionals - only a 10-15 minute walk to Burley Park station, which connects to the Harrogate and York lines as well as being an 8-min ride away from Leeds train station. A bus stop is also situated at the bottom of the drive which connects you to the city centre, Adel, Otley Holt Park and Horsforth
• Large gardens with benches and a barbecue
This attractive one-bedroom apartment, located on the first floor, benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a fitted kitchen, spacious living area, stylish bedroom, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings.
The apartment comes complete with an open-plan living area with appliances which include a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob. The room is also furnished with a large sofa, coffee table, and wall-mounted TV.
The bedroom comes with a bed, mattress, wardrobe (with a full length mirror and a set of drawers inside) and bedside table, along with a study desk, chair, book shelves and an additional set of drawers (pictured).
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and radiator completes this apartment.
All bills are included in the monthly rental price, which include; gas, electricity, water and internet. Energy is provided by a meter which is topped up by YPP every month.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. Set back from Headingley Lane, the property benefits from great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley. The location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
No deposit required if you use a guarantor. Otherwise, it is a deposit of 5 weeks' rent.
Guarantor Policy Options:
1. UK homeowner at no additional cost
2. Yearly guarantor service paid in 8 monthly installments (Housing Hand), or
3. No guarantor, pay quarterly and pay a deposit of 5 weeks rent
- Flat to rent
£680 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 01 Oct 2020
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant