2 bedroom (+ study), fully furnished townhouse
Two bedroom plus an additional single/ study room townhouse available to rent, within 15 minute walk to Leeds City Centre (LS10 1GN).
I lived in the house for two years since purchase (and loved it!) but I am now renting due to moving out of the area for work. The current tenants (who have been there for a number of years) are moving out of the area.
The house is furnished and decorated to a very high standard given I have lived here and includes almost brand new beds, memory foam John Lewis mattresses, NEXT sofas etc!
- Two double bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Additional study room with desk and chair
- One additional bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Garden with decking, BBQ and furniture
- Full sized american style fridge freezer. All kitchen appliances, plates, glasses etc all included.
- Juliet balcony in the lounge
- Two allocated garage parking spaces and plenty of off street parking for guests.
About the area:
Twine Street is part of the H2010 development located in Hunslet. The development is made up of apartments and town houses. Residents have access to bicycle storage and there is ample parking available. Situated close to the River Aire, residents can walk 10 minutes alongside it to access the free water taxi in Leeds Dock which will take you across the city.
Available from 16/09/2020. Houses to rent in this area are few and far between given the popularity of this estate so please get in touch asap!.
If you would like a viewing, then please contact the estate agent Linley and Simpson lettings.
Potential Buddy Ups
- House to rent
- Leeds City Centre
£1,000 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £500 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £500 pcm
- 16 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord