2 Bedroom City Centre Flat in Gateway North Leeds
Ensuite Bedroom - £475/month
NonEnsuite Bedroom - £450/month
Please arrange viewings by contacting number given on the ad.
- Two Larger than average Double Bedrooms
- 1 Allocated Underground Parking
- On-site 24/7 Concierge to collect parcels and any assistance you might need (Very Rare to have 24/7 access, doesn't exist in most developments)
- On-site 24/7 Free Gym available to use for residents
- 2 Minute walk to bus station. 5 minute walk to City centre shops and Trinity Shopping Centre. 8 minute walk to train station.
- Very Large Balcony with stunning views
- Extremely Energy Efficient. The heating has not been on at all for over a year. All the heat from the flats below rises up and keeps the flat heated, even during winter so a big saving on energy bills for the tenant.
- Flat is very close to Lifts, so shopping bags, and moving any items is a breeze compared to other flats with much longer walks.
- On-site bar as well for food, drinks, and sky sports.
- Located within walking distance of town, yet excellently placed for driving. Don't have the hassle of being stuck in inner city one way loop traffic. Can easily access outer city loop, and the major motorways much quicker than other developments.
Both Rooms are Double Beds and very proportionately sized having much bigger sizes than most flats in Leeds.
TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, BALCONY AND AN UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE! This apartment has it all. The large open plan living room opens out onto a balcony which benefits from city views. There is a modern fitted white gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, maintaining a sleek finish. There are two LARGER THAN AVERAGE sized double bedrooms one with an en-suite shower room. The Gateway complex has an on site 24/7 concierge, secure fob entry system into the development, an on-site gym, shop and sports bar and is only a short walk to the City Centre and Bus Station. Coming soon in close proximity is Victoria Gate which will house John Lewis and various other retailers. Currently tenanted therefore available with tenant in situ or vacant possession. EPC Rating: B
Entrance Hallway - The apartment is located on the 9th floor accessed by lift. Laminate flooring, three inset ceiling spotlights, smoke alarm, telephone point, wall mounted electric radiator.
Storage Cupboard - Situated in the hallway housing boiler, fuse box, plumbing for washing machine.
Opne Plan Living/Kitchen/Diner - 5.9 x 3.4 (19'4" x 11'1") - Floor to ceiling double glazed window and door to balcony with views to the East of the city. Laminate flooring, seven inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted electric radiator, two extractors, telephone entry phone. To the kitchen area there are modern fitted white gloss wall and base units, under cabinet lighting, Oak effect laminate worktops, integrated fridge, electric oven and hob with extractor hood, stainless steel splash back above hob,
Master Bedroom - 5.5 x 3.0 (18'0" x 9'10") - Double glazed window, carpeted, four inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted electric radiator, extractor.
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.1 x 1.9 (6'10" x 6'2") - Shower enclosure with glass doors, wall mounted hand wash basin, wall mounted WC, inset mirror and shelf, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, chrome towel heater, three inset ceiling spotlights, extractor.
Bedroom Two - 4.6 x 3.4 (15'1" x 11'1") - Double glazed window, carpeted, four inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.9 (7'2" x 6'2") - Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of: bath with shower over, glass shower screen, wall mounted hand wash basin, wall mounted WC, inset mirror and shelf, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, two inset ceiling spot lights, chrome wall mounted towel heater, extractor, shaver points.
- Flat share
- Leeds City Centre
- £450 pcm (double)
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
- 24 Oct 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate