Big room with double bed in Meanwood
I’m moving out to save money to go travelling. The room is huge and has a double bed, cupboard and draws.
Location is great you’re 10 min walk from centre of Headingley, Aldi and Waitrose only a 5 min walk up the road.
The tenancy runs up until the 31st of July so you’ll be here for about 4 months, the two other housemates are very chilled and didn’t know each other before moving here.
You’ll share the bathroom in the photos with one other person who is very tidy and keeps his things clean, the living room is massive and the kitchen is standard with everything you’ll need.
Please feel free to message me about coming to have a look!
- Flat share
- £380 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 4 months
- Bills included?
- Not known
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 24
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, sports, gym, socialising, films, food, football, gaming, netflix, pubs, nature, golf, chilling
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate