**Large Double Close to Town**
**ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE**
** NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 4TH JAN 2021**
** REFRENCE AND SECURE EARLY FOR THE NEW YEAR**
We are looking for a lovely new housemate to move into this friendly house share. The house is fully furnished and equipped and ready for you to join the other tenants who are already enjoying their well equipped home.
- 5 mins walk to Normanton town centre
- Washer / Dryer
- Two lovely bathrooms so no queuing!
- Superfast cable broadband (100mBps+ tested)
- Large Kitchen/Diner with seating area, sofa and TV
- All crockery, pots and pans etc provided
- American style fridge freezer
- on street parking (with free permit)
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Garden to rear
The room we have available is a really large double with lots of space, fully furnished, with good quality furniture, mattress, wardrobe, side table, chest of drawers and TV point.
If you cannot come and visit this property soon, why not ask for a whatsapp or Skype video viewing to take a tour from the comfort of your own office or home, easier than travelling!
All you need is a month's rent in advance, a £200 security deposit and the house is already for you to move into.
In addition to a standard deposit we are also happy to accept a deposit replacement product which will only cost the equivalent of one weeks rent. Ask us for more details.
Working people only. Sorry, no couples. Smoking available outside the property.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 65
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent