Do u want space & comfort in Roundhay?
NO deposit to pay!
Are you looking for somewhere spacious and serene where you can completely unwind at the end of the day?
This is not your typical houseshare...
* Chillax in the spacious, comfy lounge
*10 minutes walk from Street Lane
*15 minutes to city centre on the bus
*Close to Roundhay Park
*Walking distance to Chapel Allerton, Moortown Corner & Oakwood
*Large sunny garden
* Driveway for off street parking
The house has just been decorated and comes fully furnished.
The lounge has a large flat screen TV and comfy sofas.
The kitchen has modern appliances: large fridge-freezers, gas stove, electric oven, kettle, microwave and toaster.
There is ample free parking on the driveway, and there is a regular bus service at the end of the road, which goes straight into Leeds city centre.
You're also close to M & S Food - yum! and there are loads of trendy bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants within walking distance. (when they're allowed to reopen) There is even the beautiful Roundhay park for your permitted daily exercise. Although you probably won't want to leave your gorgeous sunny garden...
Please send a message to register your interest.
*Where you are able to provide a UK based guarantor, there is no deposit payable.
* If you need to pay a deposit, this will be equal to one months rent.
* If you are temporarily in receipt of benefits you will need to pay the first months rent before moving in; and you will also need a UK home owning guarantor
* Pets are considered, but no cats or dogs unfortunately (due to allergies)
- House share
- £395 pcm (double)
- £410 pcm (double)
- £420 pcm (double)
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent