Large room in a historic property in Thornton
An unmissable opportunity to take good care of yourself and your bank balance, this listed building is now offering low-cost living spaces for just £205pcm including all your bills and council tax under Ad Hoc's unique Property Guardian scheme.
The rooms are available in a fantastic location, 10 minutes walk from the town centre and 10 minutes drive from the M1 Motorway, so ideal for anyone who commutes in Yorkshire. The rooms are offered at £205pcm unfurnished. Speak with us about furniture.
Our flexible terms mean you are not tied to a fixed term contract and coupled with our superb prices, this is your chance to benefit both your freedom and finances.
The key benefits are;
* Good sized, bright double rooms.
* 10 minute walk in to Thornton centre, with lots of supermarkets, pubs and restaurants.
* Parking available outside property.
* Communal kitchen, lounge room and bathroom facilities are available for all occupants to make use of.
* A fantastic opportunity to save money on your living costs. Many of our occupants use this opportunity as a way to save for a deposit and become home owners in a much shorter timescale!
* Flexible length of stay - This is a rolling 28 day contract, which you can end in writing at any time with just 4 weeks notice.
* £205pcm including all bills and Council Tax!
What is a Property Guardian?
A Property Guardian is:
* Flexible - able to sign a 4 week rolling contract
* Without live in dependents
* Without pets
Due to the low-cost and flexible terms offered by Ad Hoc Property Management Ltd these rooms are expected to fill up fast. To avoid disappointment, please contact us on the telephone number listed or visit our Ad Hoc website for more information on our properties or becoming a Property Guardian.
- House share
- £205 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent