Double city centre en suite room Mon - Fri
Very well presented first floor double room with newly decorated en suite (use of the only full bathroom). About 5 minutes walk to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars plus near to the train station, bus services, the theatre and City Hall.
The room is in a charming character grade 2* listed cottage.
Quiet tidy professional owner, seeks similar lodger. I have 1 spoilt, nervous cat.
Street zone E parking is available via Salisbury District Council (resident parking permit can be bought for a small yearly fee), the nearest car park (Salt Lane) 150yds away offers free parking after 18.00 until 08.00 for residents.
This room is available Monday evening to Friday morning ONLY. PLEASE do not reply to this advert if you need a room full time or off street parking - thanks.
Please leave a message when phoning and I will get back to you ASAP - thanks.
Single professionals working full time will be considered.
- House share
- £500 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, reading, films, walking, cinema, tv, baking, fashion, gardening, history, shopping, diy, sci-fi, the environment
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord