"Studio Flat" - in the Heart of Salisbury!
This is a lovely fully self-contained studio flat, right in the heart of Salisbury.
You have the entire place to yourself, with your own front door, which means you don't have to share with anyone! :-)
You also get your own under counter fridge/freezer and built-in oven/hob.
The room itself comprises a large "open plan" space, with an integral kitchen and a large en-suite shower room.
Water and 100MB broadband are all included... the new tenant would only need to pay for electricity (on a metered key) and any council tax (if applicable).
Check out some of these features...
- This is a BEAUTIFUL studio flat
- Right in the heart of Salisbury
- You have your own EN SUITE bathroom!
- Your own kitchen
- There are shops & facilities all around you
- The mainline train station is a 3-minute walk away
- You're on the main bus route
- The place is "sound insulated" to a VERY high standard
- There's a TV point ready to connect up your TV
In summary... You'll love it! :-)
This is a STUNNING STUDIO so if you meet the following criteria, we'd love to hear from you.
- Older than 23
- In full-time employment
- A definite NON-SMOKER
- No pets
If you have any questions, feel free to message me :-)
All the best... Tony
- Flat to rent
£575 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord